Monday, September 28, 2009

some Jer3miah fanfiction!!!!!11

You guys if you havent see The book of Jer3miah you have to go watch it now! Its seriously amazing, i know youd all love love love it! Its one of my fav shows evar. I wrote some really cool fanfiction but i just dont know wear to go next. plz help me! and leave me comments telling me if its good or not. Plz be honest guys but no meanies, ok?

*deep breath* here it goes!!!

The darkness was dense as chocolate cake. It was almost midnight on campus, and the shimmery darkness around the library was penetrated only by the glowing lights coming from the atrium.

“Jer,” Claire whispered softly into Jeremiah’s ear. “It’s late, we should be getting back.”

Jeremiah took her hand and kissed it. “My darling, it’s Friday night. If we can stay in the dorms until 1:30, we can be out here.”

Claire looked around fearfully. “If you say so, Jer” she whispered.

He pulled her close into an embrace. She thought he smelled nice, like good cologne and Jamba Juice. They’d had Jamba Juice earlier that day, so maybe that was why. He rubbed his hand down her hair, and she felt a thrill run through her. She knew, in that moment, that she loved him.

“Jer, I have something to tell you” she whispered softly.

“No,” he whispered, “I have something to tell you.”

Claire wondered what could be so important to make her declaration of love wait, but she knew that it must have been important, so she let him talk. He put his lips to her ear, so only she could hear what he was saying, and a chill ran down her spine.

“Claire,” he delicately said, “I am a vampire.”

Oh my gosh! I cant believe I put that on the internets!! Plz be nice!!

1 comment: